Saw Trax 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw With Makita Saw Motor
A Full Size Panel Saw for Woodworking and Cabinet Making using a Makita saw motor
The 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw is for woodworkers, cabinet makers and other customers that need a vertical panel saw to precision cut sheets up to 1¾ inches thick. The industrial Makita 5007 saw motor uses standard 7.25" saw blades and sealed bearings on their carriage for the most accurate and smooth carriage action in the industry.
|Price:||$3,099.00 - $4,799.00|
|52" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1052||$3,099.00|
|64" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1064||$3,299.00|
|76" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1076||$3,499.00|
|88" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1088||$4,499.00|
|100" Cross Cut - Full Size - #10100||$4,799.00|
How can we help you?
Product Inquiry for: Saw Trax 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw With Makita Saw Motor
Vertical Panel Saws for Woodworking
This Vertical Panel Saw offers the precision, accuracy, ease of use and safety that sets Saw Trax panel saws apart. Features like real steel bearings on the carriage, a patented alignment system that never goes out of square, a dust collection system that actually collects the saw dust, a “quick change” carriage that allows you to use other cutting tools and selected options to provide you the equipment that most woodworkers request. Options like a pre-attached folding stand, wheels for the frame, vertical tapes with rip pointers, two horizontal tapes with a stop and stop extension bar, a saw blade shroud brush, a 12′ by 2.5″ dust hose with coupler for use with a vacuum and a spinning saw insert with attached 15 amp. Makita 5007F saw.
Feature Comparisons for the Saw Trax 1000 series panel saw:
- Look into the dust shroud blade window and you will see the saw’s light illuminate the blade for easy alignment with a cut mark.
No window on theirs.
- Feel the smooth and precise pull of the bearing system on the carriage.
They use a U-bolt with plastic washers.
- Enjoy the benefits of a dust collection system that collects dust and prevents you from being pelted with saw dust when rip cutting.
They use a clear vinyl tube that has to be adjusted for every width of material being cut that gets pushed into the saw blade in the first week of use rendering useless.
- Never worry about your saw not cutting square because of the patented set and forget Accu-Square alignment system.
Other panel saws have 13 adjusting points that can get their saw out of square.
- Have the ability to use a router with your saw or other cutting tools. Some customers have purchased two saws with “dedicated” saw blades for cutting different materials to save the time of changing the blade. Some have used a wood saw and swap it out to use a metal cutting saw for sheet steel.
You would be stuck with their saw.
- Have the benefit of using a standard 7.25″ blade.
They use an obscure and expensive 8″ blade.
- The off the shelf Makita 5007F saw allows you to easily repair or replace the saw.
Their saw is proprietary and you will be paying far more to replace it.
- Our folding stand comes attached from the factory using ladder hinges and 10 lock nuts. The frame wheels also come attached from the factory. Our machine is not on the wheels when in use.
You have to attach their stand using U bolts and angle iron. Their saw is always on the wheels making it less stable.
- Use our stop on either side of the saw. Use the stop extension bar for cutting strips.
Their stop can be used on one side only and does not have the strip bar feature.
THE Panel Saw for Woodworking
Vertical panel saws have been used to break down sheet goods because of their ease of use, speed of use, floor space efficiency and safety dividends. The 1000 Series panel saws are 10 feet wide for full support of you full size sheets. They come in 3 cross cutting frames for cutting 52″ (1052), 64″ 91064) and 76″ (1076). They will cut materials that are less than 1¾ inches with incredible accuracy.
The Carriage uses sealed steel bearings providing the user with smooth and precise cuts and a guide tube alignment system that will never shift or go out of square (Accu-Square). One of the most popular accessories for woodworking with our machine is the floating router insert (router not included) that turns your panel saw into a panel router in seconds!
The standard features on every Saw Trax panel saw is a quick release carriage that uses sealed steel bearings for movement, the Accu-Square alignment system that keeps your panel saw from going out of square, a welded powder coated steel frame, 11 gauge zinc plated steel guide tubes, material rollers, spring loaded retraction mechanism and a strip catch bracket between the rollers.
The 1000 series package also includes a 15 amp. Makita 5007F circular saw on a spinning saw insert, the best dust collection hook up in the industry: a blade dust shroud, saw dust cover, 12 ft. hose and hose coupler. Also included is a factory attached folding stand that is as easy to open and close as a ladder, transport wheels for mobility, one vertical and two horizontal measuring tapes, a stop (for accurate/repetitive cuts) with a bar for cutting strips and two rip pointers for rip cutting in either direction.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Zinc plated 11 gauge guide tubes
- Accu-Glide sealed steel bearing system
- Standard Quick Release Carriage System
- Accu-Square patented set and forget alignment
- Retraction Mechanism
- Cord Holder
- Center Material Step
|1000 Series||H-4 Silver|
|Bearings||✔ Yes, 12 Steel Sealed Bearings||No|
|Alignment System||✔ Yes, Patented Accu-Square System||No|
|Alignment Points||1||13, to many places for misalignment|
|Saw Blade||7.25" Standard||8" Proprietary|
|Saw Motor||15 AMP||15 AMP|
|Indexed Fence||✔ Yes||12 Adjustable Rollers|
|Material Rollers||✔ Yes, 18||14|
|Viewing Port on Saw||✔ Yes||No|
|Measuring Tapes||Both Sides||Only One Side|
|Stand||✔ Yes, Factory Attached, Folding||User Attaches, Non-adjustable|
|Frame Wheels||✔ Yes, Factory Attached, Only engaged when in use||User Attaches, Always Engaged|
|Dust Brush around Blade||✔ Yes||No|
|Dust Hose||2 inch diameter||1.5 inch diameter|
|Stop||Both Sides or with Mid-fence Option||Only One Side|
|Rip Cutting||Either Direction||Only One Direction|
|Center Support||✔ Yes||No|
|Saw Blade Guard||✔ Yes||No|
|Saw Blade Changes||Easy||Hard|
|Dust Collection||Factory Attached||User Installed|
|Frame Dust Collection||Optional||No|
|Pivot Knife Capable||Optional||No|