Coro Claw X 10 mm
Hand-held flute cutter for 10 mil corrugated PVC
The Coro Claw flute cutter video shows how easily the Coro Claw X is to use. Crop signs, pictures and shapes to suit your needs by taking off excess material. If you want single strips for a construction project, the Coro Claw X cuts straight through the corrugated plastic to give you widths of any size. Use the scoring edge to bend 10 mm coro into desired angles or cut straight through full sheets to make smaller pieces.
How can we help you?
Product Inquiry for: Coro Claw X 10 mm
- Hand-held flute cutter for 10 mil corrugated PVC such as Coroplast®!
- Patented bevel blade designed for easy cutting!
- Score with outer prong and cut with inner prong.
- Replaceable blades available.
- Only flute cutter that can cut 10 mil on the market!
Hand cutting along the flutes of 10 mil Corrugated PVC was nearly impossible until now.
Watch the Coro-Claw flute cutter video to see how easy the Coro-Claw X is to use. Contact Saw Trax Manufacturing Inc. today to order this simple and inexpensive tool for your workshop.