Every Saw Trax Vertical Panel Saw is thoroughly inspected before leaving the factory. It is warranted
to be free from defects from workmanship and materials for one year on all components
except the saw motor. Should any trouble develop during the warranty period, contact us for
an RMA & return that component with proof of purchase date, freight prepaid to Saw Trax Mfg.
Co. Inc. If inspection shows the trouble caused by defective workmanship or materials, Saw
Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. will repair (or, at our option, replace) without charge.
This warranty does not apply where:
• Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
• Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
• The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
• Alterations have been made to the tool.
• Corrosion and / or rust have developed due to scratches in the finish.
The saw motor is covered by the saw manufacturer’s warranty and is not covered by Saw Trax
In no event shall Saw Trax Mfg. Co., Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential
damages from the sale or use of this product. This disclaimer applies both during and after the
duration of this warranty.
Saw Trax Mfg. Co. Inc. disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including (but not limited
to) implied warranties of “merchantability” and/or “fitness” for a specific purpose, after the term
of this warranty.