Coro Claw 4 mm
Cut through or score cut corrugated plastic signs, posters, pictures, and sheets in seconds.
The Saw Trax Manufacturing’s Coro Claw flute cutter makes it easy to cut or score corrugated plastic materials such as Coroplast along the flutes. The mounted blade between two guide prongs and ergonomic handle allows you to make precise cuts along the flutes through stiff plastic signs, posters, pictures, and sheet. Cut your Coroplast sheets into small pieces, crop pictures. Score cut without affecting the printed side for POP displays. This is great for making boxes, containers or custom shapes for packaging..
How can we help you?
Product Inquiry for: Coro Claw 4 mm
Hard to live without features
- Hand-held flute cutter for corrugated PVC such as Coroplast®!
- Designed for 4 mm corrugated pvc, but capable of cutting 5 & 6 mil
- Ergonomically designed handle for effortless cutting!
- Angle of the blade allows user to utilize the larger muscles of the back and shoulder!
- Score with outer prong and cut with inner prong
- Replaceable blades availabale
- Most economical flute cutter on the market!
- Every sign shop should have at least one
How to make a low cost self standing display with your Coro-Claw
- Replaceable cutting head screws
- Offset blades for easier material entry
- Handle guides material into blade for best angle cutting