The Raised Safety Dolly is a version of the yel-Low Safety Dolly that is raised with 4 locking casters. These raised casters offer 4 inches of ground clearance over the standard yel-Low Safety Dolly. CLICK HERE to download a full specification sheet on the Raised Safety Dolly!
The Raised Safety Dolly has some great benefits that other dollies may not offer such as:
- Dolly Fits within Standard Doorways
- Move in Any Direction
- Move Multiple Objects, Different Sizes and Weights
- Base Model Dolly Can Carry Up to 1000 lbs
- Durable Welded Metal “Box” Construction
A few features can be seen as standard on all Saw Trax Carts and Dollies such as:
- 12 Gauge Steel Body
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 16 Gauge Square Posts (if applicable)
- Units Range Up To 1000 lbs. Weight Capacity (if applicable)
- Adjustable Post Hole Positions (if applicable)
- All Carts Fit Through A Standard Door Opening (accessibility depends on load size)
- Standard E-Track Strap Slots Help To Secure Loads (if applicable)
We talk about accessories pretty frequently, but one dolly accessory is exclusive to the Raised Safety Dolly and is extremely useful in most warehouse settings. The Forklift Channels are sold in pairs and attach underneath your dolly body. These channels give a perfect place for forklift forks to grab a load. Other accessories that people generally like on the Raised Safety Dolly include the Corner Protectors/Connectors or longer than standard post lengths.
Our most powerful dolly here at Saw Trax is the MAUD-MAX. Standing for Motorized All-Terrain Utility Dolly, the MAUD-Max was a specialty Dolly made for heavy duty projects like landscaping. The MAUD-Max uses a standard 110 volt Battery. It can be charged with your normal wall outlet. It comes with six 56″ posts that you can configure to your needs. There is only 1 MAUD-Max left. Saw Trax has stopped Manufacturing this Dolly and for a short time is offering 10% off of the MAUD-Max. If you find yourself needing more power and control when transporting heavy goods like stone at your job site, give us a call and ask about the MAUD-Max.
Quick before this limited unit is sold!