Saw Trax 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw With Makita Saw Motor
A Full Size Panel Saw for Woodworking and Cabinet Making using a Makita saw motor
The 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw is for woodworkers, cabinet makers and other customers that need a vertical panel saw to precision cut sheets up to 1¾ inches thick. The industrial Makita 5007 saw motor uses standard 7.25" saw blades and sealed bearings on their carriage for the most accurate and smooth carriage action in the industry.
|Price:||$3,789.00 - $5,549.00|
|SKU:||1052 - 10100|
|52" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1052||$3,789.00|
|64" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1064||$4,009.00|
|76" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1076||$4,319.00|
|88" Cross Cut - Full Size - #1088||$5,239.00|
|100" Cross Cut - Full Size - #10100||$5,549.00|
How can we help you?
Product Inquiry for: Saw Trax 1000 Series Vertical Panel Saw With Makita Saw Motor
Vertical Panel Saws for Woodworking
This Vertical Panel Saw offers the precision, accuracy, ease of use and safety that sets Saw Trax panel saws apart. Features like Accu-Glide real steel bearings on Makita 5007F saw.
Feature Comparisons for the Saw Trax 1000 series panel saw:
- Look into the dust shroud blade window and you will see the saw’s light illuminate the blade for easy alignment with a cut mark.
No window on theirs.
- Feel the smooth and precise pull of the bearing system on the carriage.
They use a U-bolt with plastic washers.
- Enjoy the benefits of a dust collection system that collects dust and prevents you from being pelted with saw dust when rip cutting.
They use a clear vinyl tube that has to be adjusted for every width of material being cut that gets pushed into the saw blade in the first week of use rendering useless.
- Never worry about your saw not cutting square because of the patented set and forget Accu-Square alignment system.
Other panel saws have 13 adjusting points that can get their saw out of square.
- Have the ability to use a router with your saw or other cutting tools. Some customers have purchased two saws with “dedicated” saw blades for cutting different materials to save the time of changing the blade. Some have used a wood saw and swap it out to use a metal cutting saw for sheet steel.
You would be stuck with their saw.
- Have the benefit of using a standard 7.25″ blade.
They use an obscure and expensive 8″ blade.
- The off the shelf Makita 5007F saw allows you to easily repair or replace the saw.
Their saw is proprietary and you will be paying far more to replace it.
- Our folding stand comes attached from the factory using ladder hinges and 10 lock nuts. The frame wheels also come attached from the factory. Our machine is not on the wheels when in use.
You have to attach their stand using U bolts and angle iron. Their saw is always on the wheels making it less stable.
- Use our stop on either side of the saw. Use the stop extension bar for cutting strips.
Their stop can be used on one side only and does not have the strip bar feature.
THE Panel Saw for Woodworking
The Carriage uses sealed steel bearings providing the user with smooth and precise cuts and a guide tube alignment system that will never shift or go out of square (Accu-Square). One of the most popular accessories for woodworking with our machine is the floating router insert (router not included) that turns your panel saw into a panel router in seconds!
The standard features on every Saw Trax panel saw is a quick release carriage that uses sealed steel bearings for movement, the Accu-Square alignment system that keeps your panel saw from going out of square, a welded powder coated steel frame, 11 gauge nickel chrome plated steel guide tubes, material rollers, spring loaded retraction mechanism and a strip catch bracket between the rollers.
The 1000 series package also includes a 15 amp. Makita 5007F circular saw on a spinning saw insert, the best dust collection hook up in the industry: a blade dust shroud, saw dust cover, 12 ft. hose and hose coupler. Also included is a factory attached folding stand that is as easy to open and close as a ladder, transport wheels for mobility, one vertical and two horizontal measuring tapes, a stop (for accurate/repetitive cuts) with a bar for cutting strips and two rip pointers for rip cutting in either direction.
- Accu-Square Alignment System
- Accu-Glide Sealed Bearing System
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Nickel Chrome Plated Guide Tubes
- Quick Release Carriage with 2 Locks
- Retraction Mechanism
- Cord Holder
- Center Material Support
- Makita 5007F Saw
- Spinning Saw Insert Plate
- Dust Hood, Hose, Hose Coupler
- Dust Containment Brush
- Full 10′ Wide Steel Frame
- Folding Stand
- Transport Wheels
- Dual Rip Gauges
- Stop Block with Bar
- Measuring Tapes
- Blade Guard
|Saw Trax model 1064||Safety Speed model H-5|
|Bearings||12 - Steel Sealed Bearings ||4 - U-Bolts with Nylon Washers
|Material Rollers||18 Plastic - Never need adjustment||14 Plastic - Up to 12 can go out of alignment
|Daily Usage||3 - 5 hours||1 - 3 hours|
|Maximum Cross Cut||64"||64"
|Maximum Rip Cut||Unlimited, Feed from either side||Unlimited, feed only right to left
|Saw Blade Diameter||7-1/4"||8" - Sometimes hard to find
|Saw Motor Specifications||15 amp, 120 v||15 amp, 120 v
|Viewing Port for Cut Line||Saw has 2 lights||No Viewing Port
|Alignment System||Patented Accu-Square System|
Never needs adjustment
|No alignment system
13 alignment adjustments
|Saw Replacement||Makita 5007F off the shelf, Limited Down Time||Proprietary, Replace through Manufacturer
|Saw Blade Guard||Standard||No|
|Quick Change insert||Standard||No|
|Guide Tubes ||Nickel Chrome Plated, 11 gauge||Zinc Plated, 11 gauge
|Instructions||Instructional CD and Manual||Manual only
|Retraction Cable||Recessed Center||Cable can pull when feeding material from side
|Center Material Support||Standard||No
|Shipping Condition||Crated||Limited Protective Packaging
|Dust Collection||Standard, Dust Brush around blade, 2" Diam hose, 12' long with coupler||$289.00 Option, No Dust Brush for Saw Blade, End User Installed
|Folding Stand||Standard||$188.00 Option - (Fixed only) End User Installed
|Saw Frame Wheels||Standard (5")||$79.00 (4") Option - End User Installed
|Saw Blade||24 tooth Carbide Tipped blade||$83.00 Option - End User Installed
|Stop Bar & Tapes||Standard||$349.00 Option - End User Installed
|Additional options to match Saw Trax standard features||Standard Unit||$3,499.00 - Base Model $988.00 - Options Total